Central Park is here as your escape and place of respite and peace.
The dedicated staff of the Central Park Conservancy takes care of the Park so that it remains beautiful and vibrant for you. Please help us, if you can, by joining as a member today.
Be confident that your support is helping to maintain Central Park as a valuable green oasis for the New York City community.
Every membership level is 100% tax deductible.
Select a membership level to see benefits for that level.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
- Access to members-only virtual programs
- 10% discount at all in-Park gift shops and our online store (shop.centralparknyc.org)
- Discounted tickets for Official Central Park Tours
- Subscription to seasonal print newsletter and monthly email newsletter
- Central Park Conservancy Membership card
- Annual calendar, mailed once per year, featuring Central Park photos
- Central Park Conservancy pocket map*
- Central Park Conservancy reusable tote bag*
- Access to members-only in-person programs
- Advanced notice of programs in the Park
- Exclusive first access to seasonal guides before the public
- Central Park Conservancy member baseball cap*
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes fall and spring programs with Park professionals
- Invitations to annual Skating Party at Wollman Rink
- Seeing Central Park, a beautifully illustrated hardcover guidebook*
- Package of greeting cards featuring photos of the Park*
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes tours, lectures, and cocktail receptions with Park professionals cocktail party
- Invitations to annual New York City Marathon Breakfast
- Invitations to reserved lawn seating at the Central Park Conservancy Film Festival and Great Jazz on the Great Hill
- 20% discount on merchandise at the Central Park Shop and online store (shop.centralparknyc.org)
- Central Park Conservancy canvas tote bag*
- Official Map & Guide to Central Park*
- Listing in the Central Park Conservancy’s Annual Report
- Preferred seating for select Central Park events, including the New York Philharmonic concert on the Great Lawn
- Special edition 8x10 glossy photograph of Central Park*
- Invitation to a virtual discussion series with Park leadership and distinguished experts
- Private driving or walking tour of Central Park hosted by Conservancy staff or docents
- Pre-performance cocktail reception and preferred seating for select Central Park events, including the New York Philharmonic concert on the Great Lawn
- Family photo in Central Park taken by our professional photographer, upon request (friends and pets are welcome)
- Pre-performance cocktail reception and VIP reserved seating for Shakespeare in the Park
- Invitations to unique programming with Conservancy experts
- Private tour with Conservancy President & CEO
- Invitation to an exclusive annual cocktail party hosted by the Conservancy’s Chairman of the Board of Trustees
*First time members only
All levels of membership are 100% tax deductible.
You will be charged annually on today's date. To make a one-time gift, uncheck the box.
Does your employer have a matching gift program? Please use the field below to find out.
Credit Card Information:
Central Park Conservancy Gets High Marks from Charity Watchdogs