GIVE THE GIFT OF MEMBERSHIP
A Central Park Conservancy gift membership is a great way to celebrate any occasion, plus your donation helps the Conservancy maintain, restore and enhance every part of the Park.
After you have made your contribution, a membership welcome letter will be sent to the person you designate, notifying them of your gift.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity as we work together to keep Central Park beautiful now and for many years to come.
All gifts are 100% tax deductible.
Select a membership level to see benefits for that level.
Field Is Required
Enter A Gift Amount:
- Access to members-only virtual programs
- 10% discount at all in-Park gift shops and our online store (shop.centralparknyc.org)
- Discounted tickets for Official Central Park Tours
- Subscription to seasonal print newsletter and monthly email newsletter
- Central Park Conservancy Membership card
- Annual calendar, mailed once per year, featuring Central Park photos
- Central Park Conservancy pocket map*
- Central Park Conservancy reusable tote bag*
- Access to members-only in-person programs
- Advanced notice of programs in the Park
- Exclusive first access to seasonal guides before the public
- Central Park Conservancy member baseball cap*
- Additional membership card
- Invitation to our exclusive members-only event at Victorian Gardens Amusement Park
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes fall and spring programs with Park professionals
- Invitations to annual Skating Party at Wollman Rink
- Seeing Central Park, a beautifully illustrated hardcover guidebook*
- Package of greeting cards featuring photos of the Park*
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes tours, lectures, and cocktail receptions with Park professionals cocktail party
- Invitations to annual New York City Marathon Breakfast
- Invitations to reserved lawn seating at the Central Park Conservancy Film Festival and Great Jazz on the Great Hill
- 20% discount on merchandise at the Central Park Shop and online store (shop.centralparknyc.org)
- Central Park Conservancy canvas tote bag*
- Official Map & Guide to Central Park*
- Listing in the Central Park Conservancy’s Annual Report
- Preferred seating for select Central Park events, including the New York Philharmonic concert on the Great Lawn
- Special edition 8x10 glossy photograph of Central Park*
- Invitation to a virtual discussion series with Park leadership and distinguished experts
- Private driving or walking tour of Central Park hosted by Conservancy staff or docents
- Pre-performance cocktail reception and preferred seating for select Central Park events, including the New York Philharmonic concert on the Great Lawn
- Family photo in Central Park taken by our professional photographer, upon request (friends and pets are welcome)
- Pre-performance cocktail reception and VIP reserved seating for Shakespeare in the Park
- Invitations to unique programming with Conservancy experts
- Private tour with Conservancy President & CEO
- Invitation to an exclusive annual cocktail party hosted by the Conservancy’s Chairman of the Board of Trustees
*First time members only
All levels of membership are 100% tax deductible.
You will be charged annually on today's date. To make a one-time gift, uncheck the box.
Credit Card Information:
Central Park Conservancy Gets High Marks from Charity Watchdogs