GIVE THE GIFT OF MEMBERSHIP
A Central Park Conservancy gift membership is a great way to celebrate any occasion, plus your donation helps the Conservancy maintain, restore and enhance every part of the Park.
After you have made your contribution, a membership welcome letter will be sent to the person you designate, notifying them of your gift.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity as we work together to keep Central Park beautiful now and for many years to come.
All gifts are 100% tax deductible.
Select a membership level to see benefits for that level.
Field Is Required
Enter A Gift Amount:
- Fold-out pocket map of Central Park*
- Central Park Conservancy canvas tote bag*
- Discounted tickets for Official Central Park Tours
- Subscription to our seasonal print newsletter
- Access to members-only programs
- 10% discount on all items at our gift shop and online store
- Special discounts at select in-Park vendors
- Membership card
- Central Park Conservancy baseball cap*
- Additional membership card
- Invitation to our exclusive members-only event at Victorian Gardens Amusement Park
- Invitations to special behind-the-scenes tours with Park professionals
- Invitation to our Annual Skating Party at Wollman Rink for you and three guests
- Seeing Central Park: The Official Guide, Updated and Expanded — a hardcover, coffee table book by Sara Cedar Miller, photographer and historian emerita of Central Park Conservancy*
- Invitations to Conversations on the Park: behind-the-scenes tours, and cocktail parties with Park professionals
- Invitation to the annual Conservatory Garden Cocktail Party and Walking Tour
- Preferred seating at the Central Park Film Festival and Great Jazz on the Great Hill
- Invitation to our New York City Marathon Breakfast
- Large Central Park Conservancy tote bag*
- Four color, frame-able Central Park Map*
- 20% discount on all Central Park Conservancy merchandise at our gift shop and online store
- Listing in Central Park Conservancy’s Annual Report
- Invitations to Speakers Series: distinguished experts on a variety of topics
- Preferred seating for select Central Park events, including the New York Philharmonic
- Private tour of Central Park given by Conservancy staff or docents
- Family photo in Central Park taken by our professional photographer (friends and pets are welcome), or choose a framed photograph of a favorite Central Park site
- Invitations to pre-performance cocktail receptions for select Central Park Events, such as the New York Philharmonic concert on the Great Lawn
- VIP reserved seating at Shakespeare in the Park and pre-performance cocktails and picnic dinners
- Private tour with Conservancy President and CEO, Elizabeth W. Smith
- Invitation to an exclusive annual cocktail party, hosted by Conservancy Chairman, Thomas L. Kempner, Jr.
You will be charged annually on today's date. To make a one-time gift, uncheck the box.
Credit Card Information:
Central Park Conservancy Gets High Marks from Charity Watchdogs